Nesdra Oxygen Probe - 750
Suitable for IPSEN Atmosphere Furnaces TQ(F)/RTQ(F) for high accuracy oxygen concentration measurement and carbon control in low and medium carbon applications.
Compatible IPSEN part #:-KB-100408-B
Compatible Equipment Type and Size: RTQ|TQ|Atlas-25#|27#|37#|L|XL
Packing type & Packing Qty: Foam-Box
Order & Stock Unit: PC
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 PC
More detailed information can be found in Description section below.
This Zirconia Carbon Sensor is compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere Heat Treatment Furnaces(TQ(F)/RTQ(F) types) for hot zone carbon potential measurement and control.
Basic Information of the product:
- precesion Level：0.01% C
- working lenth: 630 mm / 880 mm
- Core Sensor Type: SIRO2 C 700/C3M
- Thermocouple Type (Optional): K / S
- Measurement Range (Carbon): 0 - 1.5%C
- Measurement Range (Oxygen): 20ppm - 20.9 %
- Temperature Range %: 700°C - 1100°C
- Protective Tube Material: DIN 1.4841
- Dimension: 25 mm
- Respond Time: 1 m
- Oxygen mV: < 1 mV
- Probe Inpedance (@900°C): < 1 kW
2. COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENTS
Compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere Furnace TQ/RTQ, furnace load sizes L X W X H, in mm
- TQ/RTQ - 25, Load size: 1520 X 1220 X 610, load weight: 1200 - 2500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 26, Load size: 1520 X 1220 X 760, load weight: 1500 - 2500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 27, Load size: 1520 X 1220 X 910, load weight: 1500 - 2500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 37, Load size: 1800 X 1550 X 1220, load weight: 2000 - 5000 kg
MEDIUM CARBON APPLICATION：Nesdra Standard Zirconia Carbon Sensor is desined for low and medium carbon applications providing reliable and fast responding
ZIRCONIA ELECTRODE：As the core of the carbon sensor, Nesdra uses SIRO2 Zirconia sensor tip produced by Australia for the electrode material，provide good measurement precesion and respond time
SOOT PURGING TUBE：Buring out soot built up inside the probe at regular basis is very important for the probe to work properly. with the soot purging tube it will be very easy to burn out soot and retain its performance
TRACEABILITY：With the serial numbers marked on each of the probes, we can trace back to historical production records throughout warranty period and improve in case we discover issues in the field.
We provide One and half Years (18 months) warranty for the product, under following conditions:
- If the the respond time and precision of carbon sensor failed to meet its designed
- If the sensor does not output signal
following conditions should be met to allow warranty to be granted :
- the carbon sensor remains its appearance completeness.
- the carbon sensor should be installed and used according to our operation instructions.
- the carbon sensor should be used within designed range, and only used for low / medium carbon applications.
- regular inspectios, tests and soot purging should be done during the usage of the sensor
- the precesion report is issued by a qualified 3rd party
DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL: A very detailed Operational Manual for the Oxygen Probe can be downloaded by clicking here.
6. 30 DAY RETURN POLICY
This product is subjected to our 30 day return policy. If you have purchased the product and realize that you do not need it or you purchased wrong size, then you may apply for returning it back to us within thirty days after purchase*.
The conditions for return are that the product is not used, not damaged, is still inside original unbroken package and therefore can still be re-sold.
*NESDRA will refund the value of the product as a credit on your account with us. You may use this store credit to purchase any other product in our online shop. No cash withdrawal is possible.
|Gross Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Compatible Part Number||KB-100408-B|
|Equipment Type||Main Furnace - RTQ, Main Furnace - TQ, Atlas Furnace|
|Equipment Load Size||25#, 27#, 37#, L, XL|
|Length of Work Segment (mm)||800|
|Return period||30 days|