Supreme E Heater 11.5 kW 5 inch
- Buy 2 for RMB2,673.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 4 for RMB2,598.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 8 for RMB2,508.00 each and save 13%
Suitable for IPSEN Atmosphere Furnaces TQ(F)/RTQ(F) for high efficient, controllable, and long life hot zone heating by using HRE heating wire.
Compatible IPSEN part #:-KB-070580-K
Compatible Equipment Type and Size: RTQ|TQ-26#
Packing type & Packing Qty: Foam-Box-with-woodenbox
Order & Stock Unit: PC
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 PC
More detailed information can be found in Description section below.
This Squirrel cage Electrical Heater is compatible with IPSEN [Atmosphere Heat Treatment Furnaces(TQ(F)/RTQ(F) types) for the heating of Hot zone, to be used together with 5 inch Radiation tube.
Basic Information of the Product:
- Flange Diameter: 5 inch
- Rated Power: 11.5 kW
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Cold segment protetion: Insulation protected
- Insulation material: Ceramic Fibre board insulation material
- Length (inside radiation tube): 1543mm
- Hot Segment Length: 1006mm
- Installation Flange Diameter: 127mm
- Heating Element Diameter: 114mm
Heating wire: The raw material type of the Heating wires is HRE wire, max working temperature can be up to 1420°C, treated with surface pre-oxydation process to increase working life time of the wire.
Ceramic support pieces: are designed to withstand temperature up to 1500°C, and every batch of ceramic pieces has been tested with over 50 times of thermo-shocks.
2. COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENTS
Compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere Furnace TQ/RTQ, furnace load sizes L X W X H, in mm
- TQ/RTQ - 26, Load size: 1520 X 1220 X 760, load weight: 1500~2500 kg
RELIABILITY：when a heater is working in the furnace, electrical current tends to concentrate on the surface of the heating wires, this distribution of AC current density is known as the skin effect. In an ideal world, if the surface of the heating wire is perfectly smooth without defect, the current density over whole surface is evenly distributed across it. In practice, however, any defect on the surface of the wire will leads to higher concentration of current density and increases the speed of oxydation of the wire and reduces its life time. Therefore, in order to increase its stability, Nesdra selected HRE heating wire for its high standard of surface quality control, thus the wire can work reliably when surface power density reaches 3 W/cm2.
TRACEABILITY：We know that the surface quality is critical to the quality of the heating elements, therefore we pay extra attention to minor details during production that may cause any defects on the wire: Not only are wires carefully checked during incoming inspection, but also we ensure that no metal tools are allowed during whole production to protect the wire from any scratches. With the serial numbers marked on each of our heaters, we can trace back to historical production records throughout warranty period and improve in case we discover issues in the field.
USER-FRIENDLY：Normal Electrical Heaters are heavy, most of them are weighting over 20 kg. In addition to the fact that heaters are not easy to haul with cranes due to its design, most maintenance workers find it difficult, if not painful, to change heaters with their bare hands. Nesdra purposefully improved the design of heaters by applying thinner ceramic support plates and reduces their quantity, without impacting the performance, reducing the weight by 5kg -- a big improvement for maintenance and usability on location!
We provide Two Year warranty for the product, under following conditions:
- If the Heaters are short circuited
following conditions should be met to allow warranty to be granted :
- the heaters have to be only used together with Nesdra radiation tubes.
- regular inspection and maintenance should be done properly during usage and differences between 3 phases of incoming power should be less than 3%
- the furnace is used within its designed range
- SHIPPING ON ORDER: Due to demand of this product Nesdra does not keep safety stock for this SKU, but we will ship within specified delivery time after you confirm your order.
- PACKING: the Heaters are packed with foaming materials to prevent from damage during transportation, then packed in wooden boxes. If quantity is smaller than 3 pieces, extra shipping cost will be charged.
- IDENTIFICATION: Each of Nesdra Heater carries a 11 digit serial number on its Flange(*), with which the heater can be identified and production process records can be traced at any time
6. 30 Day Return Policy
This product is subjected to our 30 day return policy. If you have purchased the product and realize that you do not need it or you purchased wrong size, then you may apply for returning it back to us within thirty days after purchase*.
The conditions for return are that the product is not used, not damaged, is still inside original unbroken package and therefore can still be re-sold.
*NESDRA will refund the value of the product as a credit on your account with us. You may use this store credit to purchase any other product in our online shop. No cash withdrawal is possible.
|Gross Weight (kg)||20.440000|
|Compatible Part Number||KB-070580-K|
|Equipment Type||Main Furnace - RTQ, Main Furnace - TQ|
|Equipment Load Size||26#|
|Diameter (mm)||5 inch|
|Power or Capacity||11.5|
|Working Temperature (°C)||1100|
|Length of Work Segment (mm)||1534|
|Return period||30 days|