Oil Bath Heater 6.9 kW 2.5 inch
Suitable for IPSEN Atmosphere Furnaces TQ(F)/RTQ(F) for fast and stable quenching oil heating.
Compatible IPSEN part #:-S-401685
Compatible Equipment Type and Size: RTQ|TQ-37#
Packing type & Packing Qty: Wooden-box
Order & Stock Unit: PC
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 PC
More detailed information can be found in Description section below.
This Tube Electrical Heater is compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere furnace (TQ/RTQ) for the heating of Quenching Oil, using Cr20Ni80 heating wire, can be fixed to equipments with2 inch or 2.5 inch threads.
Basic Information of the Product:
- Diameter: 2.5 inch
- Rated Power: 6.9 kW
- Rated Voltage: 380V
- Working temperature: 200°C
- Cold segment protetion: None
- Length: 1670mm
- Hot Segment Length: 1050mm
2. COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENTS
Compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere furnace (TQ/RTQ) Type, furnace load sizes L X W X H, in mm
- TQ/RTQ - 37, Load size: 1800 X 1550 X 1220, load weight: 2000 - 5000 kg
RELIABILITY：the tube heater uses Cr20Ni80 heating wire, working temperature can go up to 750 °C and is applicable for multiple working media, for High temperature applications, the heating wires are treated with pre-oxydation process, thus is more reliable than other tube heaters..
TRACEABILITY：With the serial numbers marked on each of our heaters, we can trace back to historical production records throughout warranty period and improve in case we discover issues in the field.
We provide Two Year warranty for the product, under following conditions:
- If the Heaters are short circuited
following conditions should be met to allow warranty to be granted :
- regular inspection and maintenance should be done properly during usage
- the furnace is used within its designed range
- SHIPPING ON ORDER: Due to demand of this product Nesdra does not keep safety stock for this SKU, but we will ship within specified delivery time after you confirm your order.
- PACKING: the Heaters are packed with foaming materials to prevent from damage during transportation, then packed in wooden boxes. If quantity is smaller than 3 pieces, extra packing cost will be charged.
- IDENTIFICATION: Each of Nesdra tube Heater carries a 11 digit serial number on it, with which the heater can be identified and production process records can be traced at any time
6. 30 DAY RETURN POLICY
This product is subjected to our 30 day return policy. If you have purchased the product and realize that you do not need it or you purchased wrong size, then you may apply for returning it back to us within thirty days after purchase*.
The conditions for return are that the product is not used, not damaged, is still inside original unbroken package and therefore can still be re-sold.
*NESDRA will refund the value of the product as a credit on your account with us. You may use this store credit to purchase any other product in our online shop. No cash withdrawal is possible.
|Gross Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Compatible Part Number||S-401685|
|Equipment Type||Main Furnace - RTQ, Main Furnace - TQ|
|Equipment Load Size||37#|
|Diameter (mm)||2.5 inch|
|Power or Capacity||6.9|
|Working Temperature (°C)||250|
|Length of Work Segment (mm)||1670|
|Return period||30 days|