Hot Zone Circulation Motor - XL
Suitable for IPSEN Atmosphere Furnaces TQ(F)/RTQ(F) for high efficiency hot zone atmosphere circulation.
Compatible IPSEN part #:-K-28563-40
Compatible Equipment Type and Size: RTQ|TQ-27#|37#
Packing type & Packing Qty: Wooden-box
Order & Stock Unit: PC
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 PC
More detailed information can be found in Description section below.
Nesdra Atmosphere Circulation Fan Motor is compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere Heat Treatment Furnaces(TQ(F)/RTQ(F) types) for driving the hot zone atmosphere circulation fan.
Basic Information of the Atmosphere Circulation Motor:
- Frame size: 160
- Rated Power：6.5 / 9.0 kW
- Rated Currency：14.2 / 17.8 Amp
- Rated Voltage：400V 50Hz
- Rated Revolution Speed：970 / 1450 RPM
- Insulation Class：F
- Enclosure Class：IP55
- Weight : 130kg
- Efficiency: 85% / 86%
2. COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENTS
Compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere Heat Treatment Furnaces(TQ(F)/RTQ(F) types, furnace load sizes L X W X H, in mm
- TQ/RTQ - 27, Load size: 1520 X 1220 X 910, load weight: 1500 - 2500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 37, Load size: 1800 X 1550 X 1220, load weight: 2000 - 5000 kg
SPECIAL DESIGNED COOLING FLANGE: The working condition of Atmosphere circulation motor is severely harsh: the circulation fan works 24 X 7 at a revolution speed of about 1500 RPM and a temperature of 950°C to 1050°C, and conducts heat continuously from heating chamber to the shaft, heating up the bearings of the motor and drastically reducing its life time -- the life time of bearing lubricant will reduce to half for every 10°C temperature raising. Therefore, apart from using ultra long-lifetime high temperature lubricant, Nesdra developed a special cooling flange for the motor in order to reduce the heat transfer from the shaft. The flange is designed to be connected with air or water coolant, with special circulation structure in the cooling chamber making coolant bring more heat during cooling cycle. Further, the machining precesion of the flange is so high that the clearance between the flange and the fan shaft is maintained in the minimum value to allow maximum cooling effect.
TRACEABILITY：Every motor are tested before completion of production, With the serial numbers on the name plates of the motor, we can trace back to historical production records throughout warranty period and improve in case we discover issues in the field.
We provide Two Year warranty for the product, under following conditions:
- If the motor is short circuited or open circuited
following conditions should be met to allow warranty to be granted :
- the motor have to be only used together with IPSEN original or Nesdra fan blades.
- regular inspection and lubrication should be done properly during usage, motor insulation block is not broken and coolant circulation system is functioning
- the furnace is used within its designed range
- SAME DAY SHIPPING: The product can be shipped on the same day if the following conditions are fulfilled: it is in stock, the order is paid before 14:00 and express shipping is selected. Otherwise the order will be shipped next work day after the order is received and paid.
- PACKING: the Fan blades are packed in wooden boxes to prevent from damage during transportation
- IDENTIFICATION: Each of Nesdra fan motor carries a serial number on its nameplate, with which the motors can be identified and final testing records can be traced at any time within warranty period
6. 30 DAY RETURN POLICY
This product is subjected to our 30 day return policy. If you have purchased the product and realize that you do not need it or you purchased wrong size, then you may apply for returning it back to us within thirty days after purchase*.
The conditions for return are that the product is not used, not damaged, is still inside original unbroken package and therefore can still be re-sold.
*NESDRA will refund the value of the product as a credit on your account with us. You may use this store credit to purchase any other product in our online shop. No cash withdrawal is possible.
|Gross Weight (kg)||150.000000|
|Compatible Part Number||K-28563-40|
|Equipment Type||Main Furnace - RTQ, Main Furnace - TQ|
|Equipment Load Size||27#, 37#|
|Power or Capacity||6.5 9 kW|
|Rated Voltage||400V AC|
|Return period||30 days|