Entry Level Furnace Chain - 76
Suitable for IPSEN Atmosphere Furnaces TQ(F)/RTQ(F) for Loading and transferring of work piece loading in hot zone.
Compatible IPSEN part #:-KB-105789-A
Compatible Equipment Type and Size: RTQ|TQ|ATLAS-8#|10#|11#|13#|17#
Packing type & Packing Qty: cardboard-Box
Order & Stock Unit: PC
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 PC
More detailed information can be found in Description section below.
This Chain is compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere Heat Treatment Furnaces(TQ(F)/RTQ(F) types) for hot zone load transfering.
Basic Information of the Product:
- lind distance: 63.5 mm
- Maxmun Load：1.5 Ton
- Number of Links：Approx. 76
- Designed Structure：Uniform Material
- Material Standard (Chain): 310S
ENTRY LEVEL ECONOMICAL: German Welding Expert controlled welding quality with economical material type provides low cost
2. COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENTS
Compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere Heat Treatment Furnaces(TQ(F)/RTQ(F) types, furnace load sizes L X W X H, in mm
- TQ/RTQ 8, Load size: 1220 X 760 X 610, load weight: 1000 kg
- TQ/RTQ 10, Load size: 1220 X 760 X 760, load weight: 1000 kg
- TQ/RTQ 11, Load size: 1220 X 910 X 760, load weight: 1000 kg
- TQ/RTQ 13, Load size: 1220 X 910 X 760, load weight: 1200 kg
- TQ/RTQ 17, Load size: 1220 X 910 X 910, load weight: 1500 kg
PRODUCED WITH GERMAN PROCESS: With the right material we take only the first step towards good quality of the chain. The manufacturing process of the chain is equally important. The whole process of pressing, welding, and heat treatment of the chain is developed by our German Process Experts and all the details are supervised and inspected to meet our standard. We have to use German welding wire for the high Nickle material because there's no counterpart in China, and every chain are heat treated to strengthen its performance.
TRACEABILITY：We know that the material composition, welding and heat treatment processes are critical to the quality of the chain, we pay extra attention to minor details during production: Raw materials are provided with all test report submitted before delivery; different logos are pressed on different links to prevent from mis using of material; the welding and heat treating process records are archieved for check at any time. With the serial numbers marked on the pushing head of each chain, we can trace back to historical production records throughout warranty period and improve in case we discover issues in the field.
We provide 1Year (12 Months) warranty for the product, under following conditions:
- If the chain breaks or distorts during normal usage of the furnace
following conditions should be met to allow warranty to be granted :
- regular inspection and maintenance should be done properly during usage
- the furnace is used within its designed range
- the load charges and muffle plates are in good condition, no deformation or cracks
- Next Day Shipping: The product can be shipped on the next work day after your payment (Orders paid and confirmed before 14:00 will be shipped next work day). Depanding on the shipping distance it might take 2 to 5 days to arrive at your place, if you want faster delivery please choose faster shipping service
- Packing: the chains are packed in cardboard boxes to prevent from damage during transportation
- Identification: Each of Nesdra furnace chain carries a serial number on the pushing head, with which the chain can be identified and production process records can be traced at any time within warranty period
6. 30 DAY RETURN POLICY
This product is subjected to our 30 day return policy. If you have any concern regarding the product after order, you may apply for returning it back to us within thirty days after the order day as long as the product is not used, not damaged, is inside original unbroken package and therefore can still be re sold.
*Nesdra will return Store Credit
|Gross Weight (kg)||18.000000|
|Compatible Part Number||KB-105789-A|
|Equipment Type||Main Furnace - RTQ, Main Furnace - TQ, Atlas Furnace|
|Equipment Load Size||8#, 10#, 11#, 13#, 17#|
|Return period||30 days|