ATM Hot Zone Thermocouple CH - XL
Suitable for TQ(F)/RTQ(F) furnaces for Temperature measurement and control of hot zone, with orifice for online calibration.
Compatible Brand: IPSEN
Compatible IPSEN part #: S-009647-10
Compatible Equipment Type and Size: Atlas-L|XL
Packing type & Packing Qty: Foam Box with wrap
Order & Stock Unit: PC
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 PC
More detailed information can be found in Description section below.
This thermocouple is compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere Heat Treatment Furnaces(TQ(F)/RTQ(F) types for heating chamber temperature control / measurement
Basic Information of the Product:
- precision Level：Level I
- working length: 600mm
- Number of Core: Dual
- Type %: K
- Protective Tube Material: SUS310
- Temperature Range %: 0°C - 1000°C
2. COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENTS
Compatible with IPSEN Atmosphere Furnace (TQ/RTQ), furnace load sizes L X W X H, in mm
- ATLAS - L, Load size: 1220 X 760 X 760, load weight: 1000 kg
- ATLAS - XL, Load size: 1220 X 910 X 910, load weight: 1500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 5, Load size: 910 X 610 X 610, load weight: 500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 8, Load size: 1220 X 760 X 610, load weight: 1000 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 10, Load size: 1220 X 760 X 760, load weight: 1000 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 11, Load size: 1220 X 910 X 760, load weight: 1000 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 13, Load size: 1220 X 910 X 760, load weight: 1200 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 17, Load size: 1220 X 910 X 910, load weight: 1500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 25, Load size: 1520 X 1220 X 610, load weight: 1200 - 2500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 26, Load size: 1520 X 1220 X 760, load weight: 1500 - 2500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 27, Load size: 1520 X 1220 X 910, load weight: 1500 - 2500 kg
- TQ/RTQ - 37, Load size: 1800 X 1550 X 1220, load weight: 2000 - 5000 kg
LEVEL I ACCURACY：All Nesdra Thermocouples are calibrated to level 1 measurement precision
CALIBRATION REPORT: Nesdra provide calibration report for every piece of thermocouples, with calibration value and report, if you want Nesdra to provide 3rd party calibration report, please choose options in the products.
TRACEABILITY：With the serial numbers marked on each of the thermocouple, we can trace back to historical production records throughout warranty period and improve in case we discover issues in the field.
We provide One Year (12 months) warranty for the product, under following conditions:
- If the thermocouple failed to meet its designed precision
- If the thermocouple is short circuit or open circuit
following conditions should be met to allow warranty to be granted :
- the thermocouple remains its appearance completeness.
- regular inspection and maintenance should be done properly during usage
- the precision report is issued by a qualified 3rd party
- SHIPPING ON ORDER: Due to demand of this product Nesdra does not keep safety stock for this SKU, but we will ship within specified delivery time after you confirm your order.
- PACKING: the Thermocouples are packed in cardboard boxes with foam layer or foam boxes to provide the best transportation protection
6. 30 DAY RETURN POLICY
This product is subjected to our 30 day return policy. If you have purchased the product and realize that you do not need it or you purchased wrong size, then you may apply for returning it back to us within thirty days after purchase*.
The conditions for return are that the product is not used, not damaged, is still inside original unbroken package and therefore can still be re-sold.
*NESDRA will refund the value of the product as a credit on your account with us. You may use this store credit to purchase any other product in our online shop. No cash withdrawal is possible.
|Gross Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Compatible Part Number||S-009647-10|
|Equipment Type||Atlas Furnace|
|Equipment Load Size||L, XL|
|Length of Work Segment (mm)||0|
|Measurement Precision||Level I|
|Return period||30 days|